quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b65: suddenly ClassNotFoundException: oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP

From: matthias.fraass_at_tricoder.net <matthias.fraass_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:19:59 +0200

Hi Judy,
I don't see any other issues so far. It seems to be be a Oracle 10g+ thing.

The rest of my app works the same under both versions of Glassfish (small
demo app with Entities, SessionBeans, JAX-WS WebService, Restful WebService,
JMS).

I'm pushing Glassfish v3 here to be our strategical platform from next year
on. So please make it good ;).

-Matthias