quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b65: suddenly ClassNotFoundException: oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 00:20:45 -0700

Back to this thread, saw Wouter and Richard shared knowledge, that is
very nice !

"v2.1 works always and v3 works only when I set the
eclipselink.target-database", wonder if it is by design or some
thing can be fixed so v2.1 and v3 have the same behavior. I will help
to follow up on this. Matthias, any other issue
you see ?

Thanks for testing !
Judy