quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Waiting for DAS to start. ...................................................

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:26:10 -0700

Hi Cay,

This is a good thread of discussion. Thanks for leading it, and also
thanks to Wouter, Sankar, Sherry, Kedar, Bill, Byron jump
in to share your thoughts. I think combine the suggestion #1 and #2 may
be a good solution.

Cay, how about you log an issue on this to put in your suggestion.

Just to have some fun, today when I close my eye, I see all this

Have a happy FishCAT weekend Cay and every one !
Judy