quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: About Editing Pool Settings from GUI (V3 b70)

From: Wu Jie <wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:50:37 +0900

Hi Richard

Thanks for your reply.
> Wu Jie, which Oracle JDBC driver are you using ?
> was is ojdbc6xxx.jar , ojdbc5.jar or ojdbc14.jar ?

I used ojdbc5.jar.
And I used b70 zip under Windows

Thanks
-Wu

Richard Kolb さんは書きました:
> Hi Anissa and Wu Jie
>
> 2009/10/30 Wu Jie <wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com <mailto:wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com>>
>

> I installed jdbc driver under glassfish/lib, and got the problem1.
> and just now i tried to install it under domains/domain1/lib, still
> got problem 1.
>

> I installed the Oracle 11 g (ojdbc6-11.1.0.7.0.jar) this morning and I
> did not see any of these issues.
> Used the B70 Zip under Linux.
>
> Wu Jie, which Oracle JDBC driver are you using ?
> was is ojdbc6xxx.jar , ojdbc5.jar or ojdbc14.jar ?
>

> I filed issue #10689
>

> I will try confirm on my side after I get the driver name.
>

> regards
> Richard.

  Wu Jie
  Development Dept.II
  Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
  8/F., Civil Defense Building, No.189 Guangzhou Road,
  Nanjing, 210029, China
  TEL: +86+25-86630566-956
  COINS: 79955-956
  FAX: +86+25-83317685
  Mail: wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com
  This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may
  contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
  disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient of
  this communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
  distribution or copying hereof is strictly prohibited. If you have
  received this communication in error, please notify me by reply e-mail,
  permanently delete this communication from your system, and destroy any
  hard copies you may have printed.