quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Would you like to help us test Admin GUI JDBC connecting with different databases

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:05:34 -0700

Thanks Felipe for the input we value. We do have this kind automated
tests using CLI commands.
But in Admin GUI, we have not yet automated this, since we do GUI
automation after
GUI freeze, so it is manual testing in this area for now. We tested
this area and it is working for us, now we like to
have more people try on different databases to make this area solid.

Is Admin GUI working fine for you on MySql ? Many thanks if you could
let us know :-)

Judy