quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Updates

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:06:40 -0500

Adam Bien wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> 1. Is there any possiblity to disable the Update Nofification for GF v3?
If you are referring to the update notification that comes via the
yellow balloon, you can disable this by starting bin/updatetool,
selecting Preferences, Updates tab, and choosing "Never".
> 2. I just installed GF v3 b70 and was notified that there are 34
> updates available. How is it possible?
If you have multiple GF installs, maybe it is telling you that updates
are available for one of your previous installs.

Tom