quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Back to b66 for me

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:26:30 +0200

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:09:24AM +0200, Felipe Gaścho wrote:
> > now to continue preparing my presentation for JFall.
>
> To base a live presentation in a trunk development code is really a
> brave move :) eheh
>
> * in the last Devoxx I fixed my code at 3:15 in the morning before the
> presentation, so .. you have time :) good luck !

Too bad I missed your presentation. I did a BOF on GlassFish and Seam
together with Dan Allen. It was a last minute change in the schedule and
therefore not well advertised.

Anyway, I should be able to demo migrating a JEE5 app to JEE6 based on
GFv3. If I run into problems I just won't demo the thing that gives me
problems :-) There should be enough options to demo to fill an hour, let
alone more than an hour.

Wouter

--
Veel shit is mest voor de toekomst.