quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please tell me how to use GFv3 b65 from NB6.5

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:53:56 -0700

> Hi.
>
> Now I'm starting to create the sample applications on the NetBeans 6.5.
> But I can't find glassfish-v3-plugin for NetBeans 6.5.
> Does anyone know how to use GlassFish v3 from NetBeans 6.5 ?

You *cannot*, there is no support for latest v3 in Nb 6.5.x.
The best option is to now use Nb 6.8 Milestone 1 (or beta in just a few
days) or use Nb 6.7.1 and download the "old" gf v3 server plugin from
the update center...I say old, because the real active development of
this plugin is now done for Nb 6.8 code.
Ludo