quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is anyone having problems deploying a Icefaces war on build 65

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:36:25 -0700

Hi Richard,

On 09/28/09 05:11, Richard Kolb wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just tried a war that deploys on GlassFish 2.1
> And when I browse to the context I get a HTTP 404
>
> i.e. I don't see my .jspx files
>
> There is nothing interesting in the logs to tell why this is happening.
>
> When I browse manually to the jspx I get :
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.icefaces.x.context.BridgeFacesContext2
>

> If no one else has this problem, I will debug properly.

We've disabled directory listings in GF v3 by default, for security
reasons.

To enable them, check the declaration of the "default" servlet in your
domain's default-web.xml and change its "listings" init param from:

    <init-param>
      <param-name>listings</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>

    <init-param>
      <param-name>listings</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </init-param>

As for the ClassNotFoundException, can you send the complete stacktrace
from your server.log?

Thanks,

Jan