quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: My first tests with FishCAT ...ouch

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:34:34 +0200

Hi Jose;

wow, a lot of trouble ahead in your case it seems... :( Not at all qualified
to resolve all of these issues, just a few thoughts:

Jose Noheda schrieb:
> INFO: Started bundle org.glassfish.web.war-util [178]
> *ADVERTENCIA: Exception while scanning WEB-INF/lib/icu4j-2.6.1.jar*
> *java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 48188*
> * at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.readClass(Unknown Source)*
> * at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.accept(Unknown Source)*
> * at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.accept(Unknown Source)*
> * at

Seen this friend before in another environment while having multiple
versions of asm.jar available on the class path; removing most of them did
resolve this issue. Maybe this might help in your case, as well?

> [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context
> initialization failed>*
> *org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'baseDAO': Injection of persistence fields failed; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in URL
> [jar:file:/C:/src/IWebMvc2/iwebmvc-demo/target/iwebmvc-demo/WEB-INF/lib/iwebmvc-model-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/spring/glassfish.xml]:
> Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Transaction is not active in the

Did you successfully run this application using gfv2? I am asking because,
back then when I tried to enable our spring application to use JMS, I also
stumbled across a sheer load of problems getting spring-jms support to work
with GFv2 which mainly seemed to fail due to some arcane transaction issues
I never really managed to resolve. Didn't however continue investigating
this as the JMS implementation has become lower priority recently in our
environment. :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Dipl.-Ing.(BA) Kristian Rink * Software- und Systemingenieur
planConnect GmbH * Könneritzstr. 33 * 01067 Dresden