quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need Help in Downloading Glassfish Source Code

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 02:33:58 -0700

If you are just checking-out the workspace to compile then you can
checkout as guest user:

"svn checkout --username guest
https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3"

Press <enter> when it prompts for the password.

Note that you cannot "commit" to the workspace when the workspace is
checked-out as "guest".