quality@glassfish.java.net

Installation and Gnome

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:45:00 +0200

Hi,

I already noticed this with build 57 and it is still present in build
59. After the glassfish-v3-preview-b??-unix.sh has finished, the Gnome
panels at the top and bottom of my screen have disappeared. I need to
logout and login again to make them visible again.

Sorry I haven't reported this before, especially with Judy and Alex
asking for issues with build 57. I had forgotten about it but I
remembered it with build 59. I have created issue 9140 for this.

Thanks, Wouter

--
Oh the sisters of mercy, they are not departed or gone.
They were waiting for me when I thought that I just can't go on.