quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Attachments not OK again

From: Paul Sterk <Paul.Sterk_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:12:50 -0700

All,

The attachments are actually on the new physical server, but were not
being displayed by the wiki. After making some configuration changes,
the attachments appear to be ok. Please report back.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Screencasts&tab=attachments
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Screencasts&tab=attachments>
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationGuide&tab=attachments
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationGuide&tab=attachments>