quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: pb JavaEE6 examples projects not seen with netbeans 6.7 on windows

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:34:06 -0700

Hi Olivier,

Welcome to GlassFish Quality Community and thanks for communicating with
us !

Would like to see if you have followed the JavaEE6 samples documentation
on how to run samples.
The main documentation is under doc directory under samples directory,
also under each different sample
directory it may also have instruction applied to the sample. In the
instructions you can find how
to config the NB 6.7 and other required configurations like JDK
version. If you followed instructions and
still hit issue, please let us know so we can look into your issue together.