quality@glassfish.java.net

Top contributors to be rewarded with prizes

From: Ming Dong <Ming.Dong_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:29:41 -0700

Hi Glassfish Community Members,

Since we started the GlassFish v3 EA translation project in May, we got
good responses and the translation is well under way. We hope more
people with more languages will join our program. To express our
appreciation for your great efforts, we will prepare some prizes with
our limited funding for the top contributors . The prize will include 2
PSP, 1 digital photo frame, 1 iPod shuffle and JavaOne GlassFish
T-shirts. Please see the info at the project website:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3EAL10nProgram (Rewards
section)

The GlassFish v3 EA translation project will finish by end of June 09.
We will select the winners of the prizes based on contributions 2 weeks
after the program ends.We communicate with community using the G11n
glassfish alias: g11n_at_glassfish.dev.java.net, if you haven't join this
alias, please do so as soon as possible. If you have any questions,
please send email to this alias g11n_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Thank you for your great work and hope you will win those prizes :)

Best Regards,
Ming Dong
Glassfish G11n team