quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: GlassFish tools Bundle for Eclipse version 1.0 released...]]

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:42:21 -0700

Would like to take this opportunity to thank following FishCAT members
who helped us
test the builds and filed total of 20 bugs [1]. Appreciate your
contribution to improve quality.
Please take a few minutes to fill the FishCAT survey [2] and send your
reply to glassfishquality_at_sun.com.
We like to hear from you :-)

*Thank you Sebastien, Wu Jie, Tong Jun, Thomas, Jeff !!!*

[1] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/v3/fishcat-eclipse-bugs.html
[2] http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCATSurvey

Have a good weekend !
Judy