quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU] test automation feedback

From: anika suri <suri.anika_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:34:12 -0700

Hi Judy,

We sure have learned a lot about Glassfish thanks to Dr. Gao and your team.
:)

In my opinion *HP's QuickTest Professional* worked well for the Installer in
comparison to *Borland's SilkTest*. The former took all the Radio buttons,
etc automatically while the latter required explicit inputs to be given
oneself in the scripts.

For the Update Tool and Admin GUI I think most of us extensively used *
eValid* , that we learned during our Lab sessions of the course but *
Selenium* seemed to work fine too.

Thanks,

Anika