quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help Required

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:28:11 -0700

Thanks Alan, it is great to see you here to help out the community. I
can tell you have learned a lot about
GlassFish in the past one year :-)

Welcome Dwarak to GlassFish Quality Community. We have a lot of experts
here configure GlassFish
clusters day in and day out. If you have any question, just ask.