quality@glassfish.java.net

Another TestNG question

From: Lidia Marchioni <lidia_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:40:14 -0700

Hi all

I'm not getting much luck with testng user forum, thus I'm trying it
here. Would anyone know if there is an easy way to combine testng xml
reports?

I have a group of tests that use Selenium. The tests need to be
executed on different browsers. I'm driving execution from ant, where I
detect OS and execute tests on browsers specific to that OS. Thus
testng task is called e.g. 3 times on windows: once for IE, once for
FireFox and once for Safari. However, with this approach results are
overwritten with each call to testng. I can specify different output
directory for each browser/call to testng, but ideally I would like to
have one report for all three browser runs. Is there a way to append to
an existing xml output file? Do I need to merge the reports?

Any insight appreciated.

thanks
lidia