quality@glassfish.java.net

Issue with License Screen Back Next button - build 44

From: sharvil shah <sharvil_shah2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:49:43 -0700 (PDT)

HI,

          We are using build 44 and we found following issue with License screen back next button. Details are as follows:

Run setup.exe. click next on welcome screen. You will be forwarded to License screen with radio button I do not accept terms and condition selected by default. Click back button. Click next on welcome screen and u will be forwarded to License screen with same default settings. Again click Radio button I accept terms and condition. Click back button. click next button on welcome screen and you would be forwarded to License screen with default settings i.e radio button i do not accept terms and conditions button selected.

Now click I accept terms and conidition radio button and click next button.Click back button on Installation directory and you would be forwarded to License screen. Click back on License screen. On welcome screen click next and you will observe the default settings are not loaded. Thus the radio button I do not accept the terms and conditions would not be selected by default. This behavior contradicts its default behavior.

So can anyone look into the matter and let us know whether this is an enhanced feature or a bug cause we believe that next button on welcome screen should have uniform behavior that is displaying License screen with default settings (i.e Radio button I do not accept terms and condition selected by default).

Regards,
Sharvil