quality@glassfish.java.net

Text Issue on Un-Installation Screen.

From: sharvil shah <sharvil_shah2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
         We have observed following issue on un-installation screen.

Go to home directory where Glassfish application is installed. Click on uninstall.exe. Un-installtion will run, and on the Ready to UnInstallation Screen you will see text similar to this for few seconds.

<HTML><BODY></BODY></HTML>

We believe that  there should be some other text or the screen should be blank i.e without any tex,t cause the above mentioned text has no relevance with un-installation process. So can anyone look into matter and let us know whether it is the intended text for screen or it is improper text. I am also attaching screen shot pertaining to the same.

Regards,
Sharvil

un-install.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: un-install.jpg)