quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: latest build

From: Bhavin shah <shahbhavin2001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:23:54 -0700

Hi nagendra,
I also got the same yesterday. If you delete the folder without restarting
your the folder gets deleted(which it should not be until you restart your
PC).
I deleted both the folders and tried again to install including update tool
and it worked. U delete both these folders and restart your PC and try
again. I think you will be able to install.

Bhavin Shah