quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation of latest build

From: srs 287 <srs.cmpe287_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:04:51 -0700

I now downloaded the zip folder(latest-glassfishv3). All the contents got
extracted. I was able to start the domain. But when on the browser, I did a
locahost:4848, I get a blank page with nothing on it (after the please wait
screen) Could this be a browser incompatibility issue? Build 28c is still
working fine.