quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation of latest build

From: srs 287 <srs.cmpe287_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:33:14 -0700

Hi,
I tried to install it without the Update tool, it still says incomplete. On
the terminal this is what I get :

WARNING: Warning: Could not detect OS Architecture, falling back to os.arch
[Type=UNDEFINED Name=UNDEFINED ]
WARNING: Warning : Could not detect OS Type [Type=Darwin ]
WARNING: Warning: Could not detect OS Name [Name=Darwin ]
SwixML 1.5 (#144)

Thanks,
Suchreet