quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build 45 installation & updatetool

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:06:58 -0700

Wouter,

just to confirm something: your updatetool got properly installed by
*installer*, you did not have to go through manual bootstrap after the
installation?

If that's the case, something really strange is going on - it seems that
same bootstrap client jars and same installer code works on Linux (at
least yours :-) ) and chokes pretty much everywhere else...