quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Available Add-on installation failed in b45

From: Priyanka Prasad <m.priyanka.g_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:52:52 -0700

Hi Judy,

Thanks for pointing it out. I probably missed the conversation:(

I looked at issue 7194 and think that it might be the cause of errors I am
seeing. Meanwhile I saw related issue in another test and thought its
worthwhile to mention(in case the developer wants to look deeper)

In the admin GUI(b 45 zip) I tried to install Glassfish Bean Validation.
Although it is getting installed and a successful message is displayed but
after that the system hangs, which means I am not able to load any page
after that. I cannot stop the domain also. I have to kill the process to
come out of the deadlock situation.

screenshot and server logs attached.

Priyanka

--