quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU]: Bug #3 - Password values configuration for installation on Linux.

From: Ankush Kanungo <ankushkanungo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:00:30 -0700

Hi,
Yes. It did. Thanks for the explanation.

But i was not able to find this condition about the length for password for
domain creation.

What i know is that the length for password should be 8 or more but not for
domain creation.

Because if you see the documentation it says that the length should be 8 or
more.

but it does not provide any information about the consequences if given less
than 8.

Thank you,
Ankush