quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin gui umbrella bugs

From: Priyanka Prasad <m.priyanka.g_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:52:32 -0700

Judy

I am a student at SJSU and have a doubt about the build that we have to
test. Initially I was using the downloaded zip file from the website:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v3-prelude.html

But I saw your mail asking us to use b41 for testing. I went to
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/ and found that

glassfish-v3-ea-b44-windows.exe is out as well.

Should we use b44 for testing as it will have the fixes for the bugs earlier.

Kindly advice

Priyanka