quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin gui umbrella bugs

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:43:39 -0700

Thanks Yifeng for giving students the guidance.

Would like all the students who testing Admin GUI to follow this process
please. This can cut
down the time spend on process dup bugs and cut down the time to answer
questions, at the
same time to catch all the issues found during the testing.

If any one see any thing can improve the efficiency, please let us know :-)