quality@glassfish.java.net

bug for installation

From: zalak shah <zalakshah12_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:18:48 -0700

Installation:-
1. Its stops process at 75%...and installation cannot complete.
2. After Uninstallation, when doing reinstall Glassfish shows error.
We need to delete all files and folders and restart computer every time
whenever we do reinstall and uninstall.
3. It shows error while creating sun online Account
4. Installation is not completed successfully then also, Start Applcation
Sever shows in program files and it work when we run it.

Uninstallation :-

1. After installing Glassfish when doing unstallation, uninstallation
Icon is not removing from folder.

2. After uninstaalation once, if we click on it then uninstallation
process starts again.

3. System creates new Text file every time when we do installation in
Glassfish folder.

4. After UnInstallation, Glassfish folder does not remove any files or
subfolders.

Thanks

zalak