quality@glassfish.java.net

Issue in enable-disable application in deployment

From: Harsh Shah <hrs.2009_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:34:22 -0700

Hi,

I am deploying a WAR file of 'hello world' application.
I am using Glassfish version 3 : build : b44

Once deployment is done, I tried to disable the application. It worked fine.

But when I again select the checkbox of disabled application, both Disable
and Enable buttons got activeted. Here I think only Enabled button should be
activated because the application is already disabled.

Same case is there with enabling aplication, like when application is
enabled the Enable button should not be activated.

Is this a bug?

Regards,
SJSU Student
Harsh