quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSU Students Filed V3 Bugs Summary Report

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 01:11:54 -0700

Thanks Jagadesh and Aditya for compile and report the open bug status !

Wow, 17 bugs from Students, good job, let's give them a big hand and
encourage them to
dig into more and find more bugs.

When Aditya and I went to SJSU to present GlassFish to this testing
class, we asked how
many students have used GlassFish. We saw 2 to 3 hands raised amount
100+ students.
Now students not only used GlassFish, they also filed bugs, it is a big
step moving forward.

Would like to thank all the SQE and developer who help to answer
students questions.
It will be remembered for a long long time :-)