quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish Team Project Problems

From: Duc On <ductuanon_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:27:26 -0700

Hello everyone,

Last semester our team did a great amount of testing on GlassFish V2, so my
experience is installing NetBeans with GlassFish integrated is the easiest
route to go. You'll need an IDE to develop and run your test cases anyway.
Also you can utilize JUnit in NetBeans for your unit testing.

I have just installed jdk 1.6.0_12 and NetBeans 6.5.1 on my Windows Vista,
and GlassFish V3 works fine. Here is the screenshot of NetBeans and the
GlassFish V3 Admin console: