quality@glassfish.java.net

Help!!!about develop tcp direction application with grizzly

From: Jdpeng <ca520_at_21cn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:08:32 +0800

hello,quality!

                I am a new comer for grizzly.I need your help. I use the grizzly to do some business about GPS(Global Positioning System) Server. The System is Designed as C/S Mode.Client use PC access the Server(Grizzly). The application named UEPP is designed by ourselfs and Uepp is a binary Protocal.It works directly Above the Tcp Protocal. It does not work on the Http Protocal . The Server is wrote with JAVA SE6.0,The Client is worte by Delphi.The server always has about 30 uses online at the same time.The client establishes long connection to the Server.
                  I am going to use wirte the Server tcp module with grizzly. but I have not understood the grizzly framework very well.So I wish I can got some help,some exmples.

                Thanks again.

        yours,Jdpeng
        ca520_at_21cn.com
          2009-03-20