quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle, a community acceptance testing program, please sign up and join us

From: Wu Jie <wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:25:28 +0800

Hi Judy, Quality Team

Knowing the Quality Test of Eclipse Bundle for Glassfish, I am very excited.

I am a glassfish guys and wish that I can contribute more for glassfish.

So, I request for Eclipse Bundle Test, and the following is my profile:

First Name: Wu
Last Name: Jie
E-mail address: wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com
java.net ID:
Country: CHINA

User Profile(Please check one)

Experience with Eclipse:
() Newcomer
() more than 3 months
(●) more than 1 year
() more than 4 years

Experience with GlassFish:

() Newcomer
() more than 3 months
(●) more than 1 year
() more than 4 years

Testing time plan to spend:
() less than 2 hours/week
() less than 4 hours/week
(●) less than 6 hours/week
() less than 8 hours/week
() more than 8 hours/week

Additional Comments if Any:

(●) I agree to publish my name on GlassFish community web site.

Best Regards
-Wu

Judy Tang さんは書きました:
> Hi All,
>
> Welcome to the GlassFish Community Acceptance Testing Program for the
> GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse (FishCAT Program for Eclipse Bundle).
> The main goal of this program is to involve community to do Beta testing
> to enhance the quality of this integrated bundle. This bundle will
> help grow
> GlassFish community significantly and enable developers who are used to
> working with Eclipse to employ GlassFish as their development and
> deployment
> application server.
>
> We will start this program soon. Now we need your help. If you have
> experience with Eclipse/GlassFish and want to contribute some time and
> effort,
> please fill out the application form below and send it to
> glassfishquality_at_sun.com. Applications are being accepted until 3/20
>
> Your feedback is important to us. Ready to contribute ? We look forward
> to hearing from you ! Please stay tuned for where to get the build to
> test.
>
> Thanks,
> Judy/Davis
> [1] GlassFish Community Acceptance Testing - FishCAT
> <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCAT>
> [2] GlassFish Quality Community - GFQC
> <https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/>
>
> ----- Application Form for FishCAT for Eclipse Program -----
>
> This is an application form for volunteers from the community who are
> willing to participate in GlassFish Community Acceptance
> Testing for Eclipse Bundle program (FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle) and help
> to test GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse. Please fill
> out this application form and send it to glassfishquality_at_sun.com.
> Thank you !
>
> Please type all information.
>
> Personal Data
>
> First Name:
> Last Name:
> E-mail address:
> java.net ID:
> Country:
>
> User Profile(Please check one)
>
> Experience with Eclipse:
> () Newcomer
> () more than 3 months
> () more than 1 year
> () more than 4 years
>
> Experience with GlassFish:
>
> () Newcomer
> () more than 3 months
> () more than 1 year
> () more than 4 years
>
> Testing time plan to spend:
> () less than 2 hours/week
> () less than 4 hours/week
> () less than 6 hours/week
> () less than 8 hours/week
> () more than 8 hours/week
>

> Additional Comments if Any:
>
> () I agree to publish my name on GlassFish community web site.

  Wu Jie
  Development Dept.II
  Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
  8/F., Civil Defense Building, No.189 Guangzhou Road,
  Nanjing, 210029, China
  TEL: +86+25-86630566-956
  COINS: 79955-956
  FAX: +86+25-83317685
  Mail: wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com
  This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may
  contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
  disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient of
  this communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
  distribution or copying hereof is strictly prohibited. If you have
  received this communication in error, please notify me by reply e-mail,
  permanently delete this communication from your system, and destroy any
  hard copies you may have printed.