quality@glassfish.java.net

[SJSU] Deployment error

From: Vineet Kothari <vineet.kothari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:35:40 -0700

Hello Everyone,

While I was trying to deploy a PHP/MySQL application over the Glassfish
Server. I found out this error but not sure it should be reported under a
bug.

When I failed to deploy the application I found out the buttons "Browse
Files" & "Browse Folders" for "Local packaged file or directory that is
accessible from the Application Server" don't work even though it is still
selected.

I am also attaching the screenshot for the error.

Do let me know your view and it should be reported as bug or not?

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vineet Kothari