quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Performance Testing - Glassfish Server - Expected Output values?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:50:15 -0700

Hi Suchreet,

I am not aware we have such specs on the optimal response times, but we
can see if any one knows.

I think performance measurement is more about comparison. You can give
different load and see
how the system performs. You can also try the same test on different
releases of GlassFish. Just
some thoughts to share.