quality@glassfish.java.net

Performance Testing - Glassfish Server - Expected Output values?

From: Suchreet Kaur <suchreetkaur_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:04:06 -0800

Hi,

We are doing Performance Testing of the Glassfish Server as part of the CmpE
287 Class Project at San Jose State University. Performance Testing includes
checking the system response times on various actions (such as loading a
page etc), and also load testing for multiple users. What are the optimal
response times for such test cases? When can the test cases be considered to
have passed. We checked the functional specs but could not get any idea. We
would really appreciate your response in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Suchreet