quality@glassfish.java.net

Error in HTTP Listeners grid

From: Ayan Shah <ayanshah999_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 03:59:27 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

There is an error on HTTP Listeners page in the Configuration of Admin GUI.

In the tree menu on the left hand side, Go to Configuration > HTTP Service > HTTP Listeners.
In the HTTP Listeners grid view on the right hand side window, the delete button is always enabled. And if you click on the delete button without selecting anything, it still gives a message that Selected HTTP Listeners will be deleted. Whereas I have not selected any HTTP Listener. So I think this can be a bug. The enhancement for this can be that the delete button should be kept disabled initially. It should be enabled only when the user selects something. Please find screenshot attached.

Regards,
Ayan

Untitled.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Untitled.jpg)