quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 Prelude - Issues with Admin Console GUI

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:49:37 -0700

Hi Chris,

Actually the 1st one about inconsistent error msg for invalid port
number can be fixed by the GUI. The client side validation should
catch that 65536 is invalid, instead of passing to the UC 2 Java API.
I believe the 2nd one about license agreement returning "null" will
need to be addressed by the UC2 Java API. GUI just displayed whatever
is returned. I am requesting Sonali to file the bug.

thanks
Anissa.