quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Question] How to use Servlet3.0 with JavaEE6

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:53:29 -0800

Thank you Jan so much for giving the detailed explanation on the
new Servlet 3.0 APIs. Congratulation for completing the features.

I can already see a big smile on Jack's face.

Would like every one to help testing Servlet 3.0 APIs. You can
read the following spec and try it out.

Here is Servlet 3.0 spec, which is available from

   http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr315/index.html