quality@glassfish.java.net

Regarding application deployment

From: Vikramjit Singh Virk <vjsv2k_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 01:11:24 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
I am testing glassfish v3 prelude for CMPE 287 class at SJSU. I am facing a problem after starting the domain and deploying the application war; when i launch the application a new browser window opens but i get different errors on mozilla and Chrome.

On Mozilla- Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again

On Google Chrome:- type Exception reportmessagedescriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request..exceptionorg.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.err.nojdknote The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the GlassFish/v3 logs.
Kindly help me on this situation.
Thanks Vikramjit