quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Update Center problems?

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:02:42 +0100

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:23:24PM +0530, Sudhir Prabhu wrote:
> A dumb qn. Are you behind a firewall or proxy?
>
> It tries to connect to http://pkg.glassfish.org/ (unless it has changed)

Not a dumb question at all, and I should have provided the info in my email. I
am behind a firewall, but I have complete access to the outside world. I'm at
home and I manage my firewall myself. If I copy and past the URL in my browser,
I can see the status info of the server:

pkg server ok

etc.

I wonder if I have any proxy problems with Gnome. It's been acting strangely as
of lately, so I'll try to dig into that. Thanks for the quick reply.

Greets, Wouter

--
Oh the sisters of mercy, they are not departed or gone.
They were waiting for me when I thought that I just can't go on.