quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: ★☆[Glassfish Eclipse Bundle 0.9.1 Test] Bundle Starting Failed

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:36:35 +0800

Hi Ludo

I aslo think that the problem is very strange.

There are the following points needed to be considered:
1 which param caused the problem?
2 in which enviroment, the problem occured again.
3 does jvm version cause the problem? or eclipse platform version? or bundle itself?

Because the problem occured on Bundle Starting, I think that
if any other person can occur the problem, then problem will be
important.

--Mike Tang