quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: problems with netbeans and opensolaris

From: Edson Richter <edsonrichter_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:32:14 +0000

I know this will not help, but I do use:

- OpenSolaris 2008.11 (64bit): upgraded from 2008.05 64bit
- NetBeans 6.5: downloded from NetBeans web site and installed "by hand" by me
- Latest JDK 1.6 64bit: downloaded and installed "by hand" by me
- Glassfish 2 and 3: downloaded and installed "by hand" by me
- MySQL 5.1 64 bit: downloaded and installed "by hand" by me

and everything is working fine (no crashes since november). But I don't use python/ruby etc at all.
My idea is:

a) Check /var/adm/messages and check if there is anything unusual;
b) Check NetBeans log
c) Check Glassfish log

Maybe some stacktrace would give us a light to help you discover the cause and the cure for the problem.

Regards,

Edson.