quality@glassfish.java.net

silent installation on glassfish v2.1

From: Sreekanth <Sreekanth.Manga_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:15:14 +0530
Hi,

I have see here[1] that Glassfishv2 does not support silent installation.

Please see the copies content below:

To Install Application Server 9.1 in Silent Mode

You can use this procedure only with the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 installer. GlassFish v2 does not offer Silent Mode installation. Silent mode installation is non-interactive. You cannot use the Silent Mode if you are installing the load balancing plug-in on Web Server 7.0. You must first provide a configuration file for information that the installer needs. The following topics are discussed:

Did any thing change ever since that particular document is published.I want to try silent installation for glassfishv2.1

[1]
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3670/gfnmv?a=view
Thanks,
Sreekanth