quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bug in build 35 on Linux with JDK6_07

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:52:16 +0100

Hi Ken, *;

and first off, thanks for clarifying things. :)

Ken Paulsen schrieb:
[...]
> used; 2) the new jsftemplating.jar (which wasn't being used) had an
> infinite loop bug. Both have been resovled (we hope). ;)

Yes, I am optimistic about this. :) Deployed b36 to both my notebook and our
testbed system, admin_gui always came up the way it should work. Good. :>

[...]
> The image below is expected at the point. We're close to (maybe) moving
> to a menu-based UI vs. the tree. A few pages have been updated to test
> this out... so you'll see a somewhat broken UI temporarily. If you want
[...]

I see. Fine with me as long as the most important features (deploying apps,
in example) do work, and this is obviously the case at the moment. Asides
this, generally I like the new UI, looks kinda "refreshed" and seems to be
pretty usable as far as the menu structure is concerned. Good work, looking
forward to things to come here. :)

Cheers & all the best,
K.

--
Dipl.-Ing.(BA) Kristian Rink * Software- und Systemingenieur
planConnect GmbH * Könneritzstr. 33 * 01067 Dresden