quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [Question] How to use Servlet3.0 with JavaEE6

From: Captain Jack Sparrow <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:41:57 +0900

Hi Judy and Wim

How are you doing in last week end?
Great thanks for your givinng me a lot of informations.

To) Judy
> Servlet 3.0 is in the design stage.
Aye, aye thanks.
But I attended last webinar, I heard that can try the async suport on the GlassFish v3-Prelude-nightly-build.
My next quaere is the sample code of async-servlet.
The sample-code below :

@WebServlet(“/foo”, asyncSupported=true) public class SimpleSample extends HttpServlet

The compile error has occured at the place of "/foo".

Is somthing wrong with my binary ? or Is somthing wrong with this code ?

To Wim,
> I haven't used Servlet 3.0 yet. I'm running several 2.4 servlets with
> success on v3 however.
Well, if My trial will suceed, I give you my information.

> http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2008/10/14/introduction-to-servlet-3
> .html
Thaks and I'll see this contents at soon.

P.S.
To Judy and Wim
Now I have some informaitions below :
https://slx.sun.com/files/servlet30-20081218.pdf