quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: devoxx

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 14:08:44 -0800

Hi Wouter and Wolfram,

Would like to add my congrats to Wouter. He mentioned he is going to
wear FishCAT
T-Shirts in devoxx conference. With you all have a wonderful time in
devoxx.

I went to China Sun Tech Days and met GFQC/FishCAT members dinghy and ??,it
made the conference so much fun.

Any one has any GlassFish news, please feel free to drop an email so we
can all share
your joy.

Have a good Sunday :-)
Judy