quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: problem with ejb3.1?

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:40:25 +0100

Hi,

When I try using the ejb from another class

        import javax.ejb.EJB; //this doesn't work

        @WebService()
        public class catV2Web {
                @EJB
                private catV2SessionLocal ejbRef;

it says "package javax.ejb does not exist". If I change "server" in
"properties" to glassfish v2, the error disappears. (This changes "Glassfish
V2" to "Glassfish V3 Prelude" under libraries)

wim